There are a lot of options to play your favorite gambling games, whether you prefer to drive to the nearest brick-and-mortar casino or play from the comfort of your home. One of the oldest, most popular, and unique games, roulette is available to play in several formats. You feel the vibes of a physical gambling venue without having to leave the comfort of your home by playing live roulette.
Live roulette allows you to play for real money in real time with a human dealer to give you an authentic gambling experience. At King Billy, you get to enjoy placing wagers with a live person, the thrill and excitement as if you were sitting right there at the table alongside other players. This guide will help you to learn more about how to play live roulette in Ontario and the best strategies to help you increase your odds of winning.
What is Live Roulette: Rules and Benefits
Live roulette is a way to play your favorite casino game from anywhere in the world, offering you the perfect blend of playing online and in person. When you play at King Billy, a casino with more than 20 awards, you get to choose between playing standard roulette, where you play with an AI dealer, or you can choose a live-streamed game with a real person. This dealer spins the wheel and communicates with players to recreate the feel of an in-person authentic roulette table.
There are a lot of benefits to choosing to play online at a live table instead of opting for an AI game or driving to a brick-and-mortar casino nearby. You get the convenience of playing at home or on the go, with a live person dealing, without having to worry about getting ready. You get to play on your time when you’re ready.
His Majesty King Billy offers real-time play, 24/7, with real dealers for you to enjoy the game online at any time you wish. You also get to choose your dealer. King Billy offers several options to allow you to choose to play with a dealer that you feel most comfortable with.
With every online casino game, there are some drawbacks as well as benefits to consider when choosing to play roulette with a live dealer. If you choose to play, keep in mind the speed of the game is a little slower than if you were to play online roulette with an AI dealer. You won’t be able to get in as many games in an hour.
You might have to wait your turn just like you would in a brick-and-mortar casino. There is a set number of seats at each table, and they may not be available when you’re ready to play. You do have the option of waiting your turn to experience live roulette the way it’s meant to be enjoyed.
How Do Live Roulette Games Work in an Ontario Online Casino?
One of the greatest innovations, playing roulette with a live dealer, has changed the game for the noble players of King Billy. Playing with a live dealer online offers a traditional casino experience.
Live dealers work in the same way, sitting at a roulette table placed at a real casino. When you’re ready to play, you choose the table with a live dealer available at the moment. And you can communicate with them in real time. The dealer is set up with a camera showing the table. You can see everything happening, just like in a brick-and-mortar casino.
Multiple people will likely be playing with you at the table. And once all the bets are placed, the live casino roulette dealer spins the wheel. Once the play is complete, the game is concluded, players are awarded their winnings, and the next round begins.
Everything You Should Know about Betting Strategies and Systems in Live Roulette in Ontario
When it comes to playing live roulette in Ontario for real money, the element of chance is strong. When the wheel is spinning, it’s hard to predict the outcome. While no method can guarantee you’ll win, there are some smart betting strategies and systems that can help improve your odds in the long run. These three strategies are the most popular among players:
- The Martingale Strategy. This strategy is based on increasing your bet after each loss. It is best used by high-rollers as it’s a very risky way to play.
- The Paroli Strategy. It involves increasing your bet value after each win until you receive three winning streaks. Once you hit three winning streaks, you revert your bet to the initial value.
- D’Alembert Strategy. It is great for new players and is less risky than other systems. The D’Alembert Strategy involves increasing your bet by one after every loss and decreasing by one after every win. You can choose the amount you increase and decrease your bet by.
The Odds and Payouts in Live Roulette
One great thing about playing live roulette in Ontario in an online casino is that there are a lot of ways to bet outside of placing a bet on a single number on the wheel. Many betting combinations have different odds and payouts to help create an exciting game.
There are two main groups of bets: inside and outside. Inside bets have a lower probability of winning but bigger payouts. Outside bets have a higher probability of winning but a smaller payout.
They are best for players who enjoy taking a risk for a bigger payout. Inside bets include:
- Straight Up. This is the most straightforward bet in the game. You select a single number and decide the amount you want to bet. The payout is 35:1 with the odds of winning at 2.63%.
- Split. This bet is a choice between two numbers. The payout is 17:1 with the odds of winning at 5.26%.
- Street. This bet covers any row of three vertical numbers on the roulette betting table. The payout is 11:1 with the odds of winning at 7.89%.
- Double Street. You bet on two rows for a total of 6 numbers. The payout is 5:1 with a payout of 15.79%.
- Corner. This is betting on four numbers that create a square on the table. The payout for this bet is 8:1, and the odds of winning are 10.53%.
- Basket. This is a 5-number bet only allowable in American roulette tables and not in European roulette tables. It allows players to bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. The payout is 6:1 with the odds of winning at 13.16%.
They are great for beginners and are a safer way to play the game and have more chances to win. Outside bets include:
- Columns. With these bets, you choose three groups of twelve numbers laid out in a horizontal line. The payout is 2:1, with the odds of winning at 31.6%.
- Dozens. You bet on three groups of twelve in sequential order from 1 to 12, 13 to 24, or 25 to 36. The payout is 2:1, with the odds of winning at 31.6%.
- Red or Black. Choose that the numbered pocket the ball will land on is either black or red. The payout is 1:1, with the odds of winning at 47.37%.
- High or Low. Choose between the low group of numbers from 1 to 18 or the high group of numbers from 19 to 36. The payout is 1:1, with the odds of winning at 47.37%.
- Odd or Even. Choose that the number the ball will land on is either odd or even. The payout is 1:1, with the odds of winning at 47.37%.
Requirements to Play Live Roulette at an Online Casino in Ontario
Recently, gambling online was approved, allowing an online casino to operate in Ontario, Canada. King Billy has an iGaming Ontario license and is allowed to provide its services to people who want to gamble and play live roulette. To play live roulette online in Ontario at King Billy to win real money, you need to be at least 19 years old.
The Final Word: What Else You Need to Know Before You Start to Play Live Roulette in Ontario
Playing live roulette in Ontario gives you an authentic real casino experience from the convenience of your home or on the go. Get ready for an exciting and engaging play at King Billy. Before you pick a roulette table, brush up on the odds and payouts, pick your favorite strategy, and choose a real dealer. You’re all set to do your best to beat the odds and become a big winner at King Billy.
Live roulette requires you to place a bet as if you were in a brick-and-mortar casino. Only automated games are available in a free demo mode. Consider them if you are not ready to bet real money on live roulette. In the land of King Billy, you have the option of choosing between several free roulette games to get the hang of the game without risking real money.
Yes, there are real dealers available at all times at King Billy live casino. You can play your favorite roulette game from the comfort of your home or on the go, feeling as if you were in a brick-and-mortar casino.
No, a live roulette table has a maximum bet that players are allowed to place and are not considered low. The minimum bet usually begins at 5 CAD referring to the lowest outside bet you can place. The table bets vary depending on the bet you would like to place and how much you are willing to risk.
Yes, live roulette games are allowed and legal in Ontario, Canada. A recent ruling has allowed the ability for residents of Ontario to enjoy a licensed online casino. King Billy has a relevant iGaming Ontario license, which means that it operates legally and fairly. You must be at least 19 to register and play.